Flexport is a platform for global trade. We are a licensed freight forwarder and customs brokerage built around a modern technology stack. We help some of the world's fastest growing brands manage their international supply chains, providing a fully-managed service for moving products between any two places on the planet.
As a result of our global expansion, we're looking for a Warehouse Manager for Flexport Asia to join our growing team to manage all aspects related to our new warehouse. Salivating at the thought of building relationships while streamlining the inefficient industry of global trade? Keep reading!
What you’ll do:
- Serve as the face of Flexport for our clients - you succeed when they do;
- Implement and drive process strategies and improvements for all warehouse operations and freight movements;
- Assist in developing proprietary software across the Flexport warehouse network;
- Work closely with Flexport global operations teams and serve as local escalation focal point for clients and partners;
- Continuously identify and execute on logistics and supply chain solutions focused on user experience and customer outcomes;
- Hire, train, and develop Warehouse Operations Associates;
- Ensure compliance with appropriate governmental regulations and company policies;
What you’ll need:
- BA/BS Degree;
- 5 years of prior experience in Warehousing;
- Strategic thinking and ground floor execution - no job is too big or too small;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills;
- An obsession with client happiness. You succeed when they succeed;
- The desire to lead, train, and develop up and coming industry talent;
- Courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Fix it.