Operational Excellence is central to Flexport’s success - driving alignment across our business, creating new operational standards and building the people, process and product needed for the future of Flexport.
We're looking for a Project Lead with this mission. You will be the champion to work with different project team members to implement business strategies via leading and managing complex operational projects across multiple function teams, business lines and locations.
What you’ll do:
- Work with global operations teams and drive project development to successful completion for our Asia business
- Collaborate with a team of operations associates and managers, and regional functional leaders to identify root causes and determine people, process or operational solutions to address them
- Support implementation of business measurement, operational guidelines or strategies,
- Monitor project status and build management reporting through coordination and communication between business teams.
- Develop project plan and drive cross-functional team tasks to ensure each project completes on-time, within agreed constraints of resources, scope, quality and risks
- Identify risks and dependencies, proactively proposing options to mitigate risk and drive issues to resolution.
- Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assisting with internal and external team communication, improving transparency, and disseminating information about the project/change.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor degree or above in business management or related disciplines
- 12 - 18 months of Flexport and/or Industry operating experience
- Knowledge and experience in software development is a plus
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese/Mandarin, Cantonese speaking is a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build strong, cohesive relationships with the business, operations, technology and other key stakeholders
- Data driven, strong analytical and logical sense
- Strong attention to detail and proficient problem solving skills.
- An obsession with client happiness. You succeed when they succeed
- Willing to embrace and drive changes
- Strong sense of prioritization and ability to execute on deliverables
- Be able to lead and motivate a team