Flexport helps more than 10,000 clients and suppliers lead all aspects of their supply chain operations. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B from investors that include SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital, and Y Combinator.
With offices on three continents, our team is as global as our client base and we’re excited to continue building a product and service they love. Wherever you are, whichever role you play, you’re guaranteed to share your day with committed, encouraging, and resourceful team members.
To keep up with our growth, we’re looking for a smart and passionate Office Administrator for our growing team to help in building and creating an awesome workplace culture!
- Provide full spectrum office operations to our local office as well as other regional offices to keep our offices' daily operation up and running.
- Manage the office front desk and act as the first contact point to greet external visiting parties, answering the general line and connect with relevant parties.
- Liaise with building management office and vendors to manage the facility to provide a well-maintained workplace for team and guests
- Organize events in the office to enhance team engagement
- Manage all operational/catering services and replenishment of office snack and drink order
- Help our office stay compliant based on global company standards
- Handle ad-hoc office support duties and projects as assigned by management
You should have:
- A passion for people. You are smart, thoughtful, emotionally intelligent, and excited to bring out the best in people
- Professionalism including the ability to make a good first impression and demonstrate respectful, friendly and welcoming behavior
- A strong sense of problem-solving, urgency and personal accountability (you take the initiative to make things happen)
- A structured and organized approach towards your work
- Strong communication skills and ability to work collaboratively across departments. Fluent in English and Cantonese, Mandarin is a plus
- BA/BS degree, preferably up to one year of administrative and facility management experience, ideally in a high-growth environment