Be the support needed to fuel our growth
Flexport is experiencing massive growth with 1,500+ Flexporters across 14 global offices. And we’re just getting started. We’re looking for a freelance full-cycle Recruiter for our non-tech Recruiting team. This person will deliver top talent for our Sales, Customer Solutions and Supply Chain Operations teams. This will be a 3 month contract with possible extension. You’ll have robust knowledge of best practices and a comprehensive understanding of the complex nature of these roles. You will source and assess profiles and build diverse pipelines, and build strong partnerships with your internal hiring teams. Excited at the prospect of contributing to this area in recruiting? Read on!
- Run full recruiting cycle for a variety of positions across different non-tech departments within Flexport
- Source and identify passive candidates while tracking data to ensure you’re investing in sources with the highest ROI.
- Write eye catching copy to ensure top conversion rates.
- Partner closely with our Recruiting and Hiring Leaders to ensure we attract, assess and close the best of the best.
- Regularly over-communicate information such as candidate pipelines, recruiting funnel metrics, and performance data to internal stakeholders.
- Build trusted candidate relationships, drive offer approvals, extensions, and negotiations.
You should have:
- BA/BS Degree with 3+ years of experience in Recruiting at a search firm or fast-growing company;
- Experience recruiting sales and corporate functions, logistics/supply chain recruitment experience is a plus;
- Spoken and written English required any other languages a plus;
- Experience hiring in the Dutch and or German market;
- Relationship Management. Your fans include Candidates, Interviewers, and Hiring Leaders;
- Drive for results. You bring the drive to see processes through end-to-end and ensure you deliver top talent every time; Data and metrics are a motivator
- Hustle. The success of our company depends on our ability to find, assess, and sell the best of the best
- Humility. No task is too big or too small;
- Positivity. We work awfully hard and we’re having a blast doing it; and
- True excitement about building a Global Team
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easier for everyone. We aim to do this by building the Operating System for Global trade - a strategic model combining advanced technology and data analytics, logistics infrastructure, and supply chain expertise. Flexport today connects almost 10,000 clients and suppliers across 109 countries, including established global brands like Georgia-Pacific as well as emerging innovators like Sonos. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B in funding from SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital and Y Combinator. We’re excited about the three big ways we’re moving forward after our recent $1B investment from SoftBank Vision Fund in February 2019.
Worried about not having any freight forwarding experience?
- Don’t! be We’re building the first Operating System for Global Trade. That’s why it’s incredibly important for us to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the freight forwarding industry forward.
- What’s freight forwarding and why does it matter? Listen to Ryan, our CEO explain what freight forwarding is and why improving global trade can help to connect the world and break down economic barriers in this Fast Company Freethink Original Series video.
- We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.