Be the support needed to fuel our growth
Flexport is experiencing massive growth with 1,500+ Flexporters across 14 global offices. And we’re just getting started. We’re looking for a full-cycle Associate Recruiter for our Demand Recruiting team. This person will deliver top talent and lead strategic searches for numerous departments across Europe. You’ll have robust knowledge of best practices and a comprehensive understanding of the complex nature of these roles. You will source and assess profiles and build diverse pipelines, and build strong partnerships with your internal hiring teams. Excited at the prospect of contributing to this area in recruiting? Read on!
- Full-cycle recruiting for various sales and corporate roles across the organization within the EU market, including: Account Executives (SMB-Enterprise), Client Solutions,Sales Leadership, Marketing, Legal and Sales Development Representatives.
- Source and identify passive candidates while tracking data to ensure you’re investing in sources with the highest ROI;
- Efficiently manage an average open requisition load of 10-15 requisitions
- Write eye catching copy to ensure top conversion rates;
- Present qualified candidates to hiring managers, with a focus on providing clear and relevant candidate data as appropriate to the position level and role expectations.
- Build trusted candidate relationships, drive offer approvals, extensions, and negotiations;
- Partner closely with our Recruiting and Hiring Leaders to ensure we attract, assess and close the best of the best;
- Regularly over-communicate information such as candidate pipelines, recruiting funnel metrics, and performance data to internal stakeholders;
- Build long term talent pipelines for key roles and provide superior talent in a highly competitive market.
- Experience in diversity initiatives is strongly preferred.
You should have:
- BA/BS Degree with 5+ years of experience in Recruiting at a search firm or fast-growing company;
- Previous experience recruiting for mid-senior level roles, and preferably within logistics/freight forwarding or SaaS Sales; new business and account management recruitment experience required.
- Experience navigating difficult conversations with both internal and external stakeholders
- Drive for results. You bring the drive to see processes through end-to-end and ensure you deliver top talent every time; Data and metrics are a motivator
- Relationship Management. Your fans include Candidates, Interviewers, and Hiring Leaders;
- Excellent interpersonal, management, and networking skills at all levels of an organization with ability to influence, inform, and negotiate; able to build confidence and trust in leading the recruitment process.
- Successfully deliver on all deadlines and flawlessly execute in a very fast-paced hyper-growth environment
- Hustle. The success of our company depends on our ability to find, assess, and sell the best of the best
- Humility. No task is too big or too small;
- Positivity. We work awfully hard and we’re having a blast doing it; and
- True excitement about building a Global Team
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easier for everyone. We aim to do this by building the Operating System for Global trade - a strategic model combining advanced technology and data analytics, logistics infrastructure, and supply chain expertise. Flexport today connects almost 10,000 clients and suppliers across 109 countries, including established global brands like Georgia-Pacific as well as emerging innovators like Sonos. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B in funding from SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital and Y Combinator. We’re excited about the three big ways we’re moving forward after our recent $1B investment from SoftBank Vision Fund in February 2019.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.