Flexport helps more than 10,000 clients and suppliers lead all aspects of their supply chain operations. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B from investors that include SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital and Y Combinator.
With offices on three continents, our team is as global as our client base and we’re excited to continue building a product and service they love. Wherever you are, whichever role you play, you’re guaranteed to share your day with committed, encouraging, and resourceful team members.
Flexport is looking for an eager and driven Marketing Development Representative to help accelerate our hyper-growth! Start your career off by learning what it takes to disrupt a trillion dollar industry at one of the world’s fastest growing tech companies.
As a Marketing Development Representative you’ll take ownership of our inbound lead relationships from the time they first engage with our website, to when they’re ready to have a deeper sales conversation. You’ll set up qualified opportunities for our sales reps that grow into successful, long-term customers.
- Generate prospective leads and prospects through identifying, qualifying and follow up of sign ups, through inbound marketing activities.
- Develop a deep understanding of how Flexport solves our client’s global shipping and logistics problems
- Have engaging conversations with our prospects over phone, email, WeChat and other communications channels
- Coordinate and schedule meetings to Flexport system demonstration with the selected OMs who are handling inbound leads
- Write, edit and suggest marketing emails to nurture the closed lost opportunities and marketing contacts
- Work closely with Marketing Manager(s) to write sequences, test cadences, and provide feedback on outreach campaigns
- Foster strong working relationships with your CSMs counterparts and global counterparts
- Utilise databases and other public information to help identify incoming leads and their pain points so to ensure high quality in engagement conversations
- Track and report on outreach and nurturing activities within Salesforce and other marketing outreach tools
- Identify and engage with key contacts at trade shows, workshops and other field marketing event
- Conduct outbound calls to convert closed/lost leads or prospects in conjunction with marketing initiatives
- Strong data analytics skills to help analyse the top funnel performance. Ability to identify and spot problems when they first appear and proactively work on solutions to resolve them.
- Owner of lead to opportunity ratio and understand the upstream and downstream cause and effect for great results. Suggest ways to secure better opportunities in terms of fit and share the latest supply chain needs and feedback from signups to marketing
What you need to be successful
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 2-3 years in a sales, business development, B2B sales or pre-sales roles
- strong understanding of Flexport’s unique value propositions and able to communicate and relate these to the needs of the prospects
- Knowledge in using Salesforce and Looker,and has demonstrated strong data analytical skills
- Experience working in tech or other high-growth industries
- The ability to strike up conversations with people of all ages and cultures
- Excellent Chinese communication skills and strong analytical skills with a “can-do” attitude
- The ability to work, adapt, and overachieve under pressure
- Be curious, self-motivated and results obsessed and a team player
Flexport 帮助 10,000 余家客户和供应商管理供应链运营的方方面面。自 2013 年起，我们已获得投资方超过 13 亿美元的投资，投资方包括 SoftBank Vision Fund（软银远景基金）、Founders Fund（创始人基金）、GV（谷歌风投）、First Round Capital 和 Y Combinator。
- 深入了解 Flexport 解决客户全球运输和物流问题的方法
- 协调和安排与处理入站潜在客户的特定运营经理 (OM) 举行会议，进行 Flexport 系统展示
- 与 CSM 同事及全球同事培养良好的工作关系
- 使用 Salesforce 和其他营销推广工具跟踪并报告推广及维护活动情况
- 2-3 年销售、业务拓展、B2B 销售或售前职位经验
- 深入了解 Flexport 独特的价值，并能够将其传达给潜在客户，与他们的需求联系起来
- 了解 Salesforce 和 Looker 的使用方法，具备出色的数据分析技能