Join us to solve real-world problems while shaping the future of global trade.
As a result of our global expansion, we're looking to hire a Program Manager, Network Development to join our growing Asia Partners Team. This role will work in a cross-functional environment, partnering closely not only with our forwarding and customs partners, but also different teams across the company to achieve our shared goals. You’ll get substantial leadership exposure, focus on the highest priority business issues, and be plugged into every facet of the business.
What you’ll do:
- Support the overall business operations and drive cadence around the Operating Rhythms Framework for the Partners Team
- Execute planning and other highly coordinated initiatives, as expected by the global leadership
- Create visibility / monitor metrics on partner network business performance
- Test and iterate standards with Network Partners globally to ensure global consistency and applicabilities
- Coordinate global CoE teams for synergies to main a lean, focussed global team
- Develop and use strong cross-functional relationships to drive visibility and alignment across the company, that increase velocity
- Discuss cross-functional challenges and drive quick feedback loops
- Present and engage with best practices and learnings across the global teams
- Build mechanisms to drive deliberate organisational learning
- Organise and lead internal communications and syndication
- Contribute to marketing and sales enablement materials, concerning Flexport Partners
- Support in strategic planning and execution
- Support the partner-led expansion of Flexport capabilities and scale
- Sell the Flexport brand to create brand recognition, excitement and willing exclusivity
What you’ll need:
- BA/BS degree with 8+ years of experience; MBA preferred
- Ability to translate strategic vision and input from a multitude of clients and (functional) stakeholders in concrete and practical requirements
- Proven track record of building new initiatives from scratch; esp. In a cross-functional setting - you get your hands dirty and get stuff done
- World class follow-through skills to drive execution across cross-functional stakeholders within & outside Flexport
- Understanding of the day to day challenges of global trade, and expectations of global clients
- Excellent communication skills in English
- A system and process oriented mindset, ability to think end-to-end
- Solutions mindset. Find a way to get things done despite obstacles
- Stakeholder management. Ability to influence stakeholders across the business to align and achieve common goals.
- A strong performance record of living our values
- Ability to travel locally, nationally and internationally
- Courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Fix it.