Help Flexport win new business
Flexport is experiencing massive growth with 2,000+ Flexporters across 14 global offices and warehouses. And we’re just getting started. As we enter our next phase, we’re looking for driven and intellectually curious Sales Executives to seek out and win new business opportunities. Join and help us solve real-world problems, streamline inefficiencies, and ultimately make Flexport the leader in Global Trade!
- Proactively consult with clients to understand their logistics and supply chain needs through a solutions-based selling approach
- Be able to create value driven solutions, built on deep research and a full understanding of the client's end to end, order to cash cycle. These solutions will encompass multiple Flexport services
- Coordinate Customer RFPs by administering pricing while delivering Flexport’s value proposition
- Navigate an enterprise sales process by building relationships with multiple stakeholders through remote and face-to-face meetings
- Build and manage a pipeline of prospective clients with a diverse set of backgrounds from end to end
- Identify opportunities for account growth by having a thorough understanding of Flexport’s diversified, and growing product line while retaining and expanding revenue within book of business
- Collaborate with Flexport’s client operations teams to identify upsell opportunities, source pipeline, and develop strategic account plans
You should have:
- 10+ years of experience in a client-facing role
- 5+ years of experience in freight forwarding sales
- BA/BS degree
- Competitive and creative drive to win over customers and think outside the box to get a deal done
- Demonstrated ability to run a sales meeting and structured sales process
- Proven success building and maintaining long term commercial relationships
- A naturally curious and inquisitive approach to client discovery
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills, with the ability to connect in both virtual and face-to-face environments
- An obsession with client happiness. You succeed when they succeed
- The intellectual horsepower and curiosity to learn a new way of operating in an old industry
- Courage to challenge the internal and external status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Fix it.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.