Account Executive, SMB
Account Executive, SMB
Deliver unmatched experiences to Flexport users
Flexport is experiencing massive growth with 1,500+ Flexporters across 14 global offices and warehouses. And we’re just getting started. Due to our rapid Global expansion, we're looking for an SMB Global Account Executive to help build our U.S. presence and support our local squads. Interested in solving real-world problems while streamlining the inefficient industry of global trade? Keep reading!
- Consult with SMB clients and brands to understand their objectives, value drivers and supply chains needs/processes.
- Demonstrate the value of Flexport through calls, remote meetings and tailored demonstrations of our technology.
- Build and manage a pipeline of prospective clients with a diverse set of backgrounds.
- Lead a squad in partnership with a Global Operations Manager to drive client success and revenue generation.
You should have:
- 6 months in SDR role or 12 months of sales experience in a previous role.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills, with a strong phone presence.
- An obsession with client happiness. You succeed when they succeed.
- A burning desire to win clients from competitors. You’re a team player, but you know that a little competition is healthy.
- The intellectual horsepower and curiosity to learn a new way of operating in an old industry.
- Courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Fix it.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Account Solutions & Implementation
- Business Enablement
- Business Operations
- Client Solutions
- Data Science & Analytics
- Flexport Ecosystem
- General Management
- Global Brand
- IT, Security & Infrastructure
- Office of CEO
- Office of CTO
- Operational Excellence
- Product Management
- Supply Chain Operations
- Technical Program Management
- Trade & Financial Services
- Trade Lane Management, Fulfillment & Procurement
- User Experience
- Workplace & Facilities
- Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Warehouse
- Kuala Lumpur
- Los Angeles
- New York City
- San Francisco
- U.S. Remote