Lead Recruiting Coordinator
At Flexport, we believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make it easy and accessible for everyone. We’re shaping the future of a $8.6T industry with solutions powered by innovative technology and exceptional people. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $19B of merchandise across 112 countries a year.
The recent global supply chain crisis has put Flexport center stage as we continue to play a pivotal role in how goods move around the world. At a valuation of $8 billion, we’re experiencing record growth and are proud to have the support of the best investors in the game who believe in our mission, solutions and people. Ready to tackle global challenges that impact business, society, and the environment? Come join us.
Build the programs to help Flexport grow
Deliver an employee experience that engages all employees and creates a deep sense of belonging and community
The Lead Recruiting Coordinator manages a team of high performing recruiting coordinators by developing tools to handle their workload, assessing interviewer capacity, identifying process improvements and coaching our recruiting coordinators in a fast-paced environment. The Lead Recruiting Coordinator is an integral partner in oversight of day-to-day recruiting coordination and will work closely with hiring teams to execute on all of the "behind the scenes" work that needs to happen to drive a great candidate experience as well as to ensure success and progression within the hiring process.
You are an organizational guru, have the ability to shift gears at a moment's notice and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organization of talented individuals. If you're a team player with an eye for process improvement who loves connecting people and opportunities and would love to gain leadership experience at the same time, then this is the role for you.
- Build and lead a team of recruiting coordinators on the Global Recruiting Operations team
- Collaborate with teams to understand and optimize interview scheduling and candidate management processes
- Detail the end-to-end coordination process and build a playbook for onboarding new team members
- Partner with recruiting operations on the development of tools, processes and communications to ensure that coordination and candidate needs are represented
- Anticipate future coordination challenges and work with recruiting leaders and the organization to proactively develop solutions
- Inspire action and foster a results-mindset in others demonstrating a clear bias for action and results
- Maximize individual and team performance while maintaining a fun working environment
- Drive efforts and projects through relationships and a broad knowledge base
- Schedule and coordinate for high level executive and leadership roles and filling the gaps where necessary
You should have:
- 4+ years of professional experience including recruiting coordination and/or recruiting experience required
- 1+ year of experience with managing teams of 4+ recruiting coordinators
- Consistent track record for identifying and launching process improvements
- Demonstrated personal accountability and integrity, and an ability to build long-term, productive relationships across a global business
- A growth mindset and bias for action; you strive for continuous improvement and are constantly building, iterating and detailing
- Experience in delivering a positive and delightful candidate experience
- Ability to connect and effectively communicate with people of all levels
- Ability to thrive and prioritize in a constantly changing environment
- Project/Program Management experience is a plus
We believe trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easy for everyone. Flexport is building the platform for global logistics, empowering buyers, sellers and their logistics partners with the technology and services to grow and innovate. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $10B of merchandise across 112 countries every year.
Worried about not having any logistics experience?
Don’t be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. That’s why it’s important to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Account Solutions & Implementation
- Business Enablement
- Business Operations
- Client Solutions
- Data Science & Analytics
- Flexport Ecosystem
- General Management
- Global Brand
- IT, Security & Infrastructure
- Office of CEO
- Office of CTO
- Operational Excellence
- Product Management
- Supply Chain Operations
- Technical Program Management
- Trade & Financial Services
- Trade Lane Management, Fulfillment & Procurement
- User Experience
- Workplace & Facilities
- Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Warehouse
- Kuala Lumpur
- Los Angeles
- New York City
- San Francisco
- U.S. Remote