Flexport is experiencing massive growth with 1,800+ Flexporters across 14 global offices. And we’re just getting started. We’re looking for a full-cycle Recruiter to join our Asia recruiting team. This person will deliver top talent and lead strategic searches for numerous departments across various locations. You’ll have robust knowledge of best practices and a comprehensive understanding of the complex nature of these roles. You will provide strong partnerships with your internal hiring teams. Excited at the prospect of contributing to this area in recruiting? Read on!You Will
- Manage full life-cycle recruitment for manager and IC roles across different functions, including developing search tactics, actively sourcing candidates, pre-screening, interviewing and presenting qualified candidates to hiring managers, negotiating offers and facilitating the hiring and on-boarding process.
- To identify challenges during the recruitment cycle and work with the hiring managers and the recruiting team for finding solutions and improvement areas, such as modifying / redesigning interview loops, assessment tools, case studies and etc.
- Responsible for managing the end-to-end recruiting function, including research, sourcing, networking, behavior-based interviewing and closing.
- Support Recruiting Leader to train up junior members in the team
- Partner with hiring managers as well as the Asia / global recruitment teams on refining sourcing tactics, interview process and recruitment events / programs to accelerate quantity & quality of candidates
- Drive and execute proactive recruiting initiatives
- Develop an understanding of Flexport’s products, technology, market position, and employee value proposition to successfully identify and engage targeted talents;
- Provide support and guidance to hiring managers on talent market intelligence, assist on closing the offer, and other aspects of the hiring process, including hiring strategies, recruitment cycle timing, coaching and guidance on best practices and sourcing trends
- Assist in building the Flexport Employer Brand
You Should Have
- BA/BS Degree with 5+ years of experience in recruiting & sourcing;
- Agility to deal with ambiguity and the evolving hiring needs of the dynamic business environment
- Keen sense of negotiation with all “clients” including candidates, managers and business partners.
- Proven track record of building rapport with hiring managers and cross-functional partners at various levels
- Creative professional with a passion for finding great people and the ability to build channel connections and candidate networks
- Professional proficiency in both spoken and written English and Mandarin;
- Drive for results. You bring the drive to see processes through end-to-end and ensure you deliver top talent every time; Data and metrics are a motivator;
- Humility. No task is too big or too small;
- Positivity. We work awfully hard and we’re having a blast doing it; and
- True excitement about building a Global Team
About FlexportWe believe trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easy for everyone. Flexport is building the platform for global logistics, empowering buyers, sellers and their logistics partners with the technology and services to grow and innovate. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $10B of merchandise across 112 countries every year.