Client Solutions Specialist
Support and delight Flexport’s clients
The Client Solutions Specialist will help their clients grow and realize the Flexport value by deeply understanding the client’s supply chain and partnering to find solutions for their clients. Our clients depend on us to manage their experience with high degrees of professionalism and attention to detail. Here are the responsibilities for this role:
- Perform critical shipment milestones and specific shipment processes.
- Track shipment status and updating schedules accordingly.
- Ensure shipment metrics consistently meet client expectations.
- Collaborate with your supply chain operations partners and external stakeholders to ensure the success of the shipment lifecycle.
- Assist the shipments managed by partners as we drive partner autonomy.
- Maintain data consistency, accuracy and quality in our operating system, to ensure our clients are empowered with the most updated shipment information
- Understand the operations and document flow of international shipments (ocean, air and road freight) and gradually develop a professional career in logistics
- Drive standardization in operational processes across different teams to create highest operational efficiency and lowest cost to serve
- Perform data collection, spreadsheet creation, and data analysis; handle full set of shipping documents and generate invoices and commercial documents; and, prepare operations report for regular review and analysis.
- Be assigned on ad-hoc projects
You should have:
- We are open to fresh grads with strong interest in sales or account management roles
- A background in logistics, freight forwarding, or supply chain (preferred)
- Client-centric: obsessed with client outcomes, doing what it takes to deliver the client’s expectations
- Hands-on, process-oriented, structured thinking with strong problem-solving skills
- Deeply curious: always working to understand the client’s needs and learn how Flexport can best meet them
- Next-level attention to detail: enjoy combing through the metrics and details to identify opportunities to improve internally or better manage the client relationship
- Strong business acumen
Worried about not having any logistics experience?
Don’t be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. That’s why it’s important to bring people fromdiverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Account Solutions & Implementation
- Business Enablement
- Business Operations
- Client Solutions
- Data Science & Analytics
- Flexport Ecosystem
- General Management
- Global Brand
- IT, Security & Infrastructure
- Office of CEO
- Office of CTO
- Operational Excellence
- Product Management
- Supply Chain Operations
- Technical Program Management
- Trade & Financial Services
- Trade Lane Management, Fulfillment & Procurement
- User Experience
- Workplace & Facilities
- Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Warehouse
- Kuala Lumpur
- Los Angeles
- New York City
- San Francisco
- U.S. Remote