Sr. Director, Investor Relations
We are reinventing global trade.
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easy for everyone.
Flexport today connects almost 10,000 clients and suppliers across 116 countries, including established global brands like Georgia-Pacific as well as emerging innovators like Sonos.
With offices on three continents, our team is as global as our client base. Wherever you are, whichever role you play, you’re guaranteed to share your day with passionate and resourceful team members who are in it together.
Flexport is looking for an experienced and motivated professional to serve as the Head of Investor Relations. You will be a key contact for institutional investors, buy and sell-side analysts, and a broad range of internal Flexport stakeholders.
- Develop and implement a investor relations program to communicate our strategy to the relevant stakeholders
- Serve as Flexport’s face to the investment community and translate investor sentiment into actionable insight for the executive team
- Develop and maintain guidance models to track performance against expectations and advise on internal improvements
- Play a leading role in Flexport’s capital strategy to include conferences, roadshows, and other external events (virtually or in-person, when safe to do so)
- Work across Flexport functions to align senior leaders on the company’s strategy
You should have:
- 10+ years of experience in Investor Relations and FP&A, including time on Wall Street
- Robust understanding of SEC laws, regulations, and filing requirements
- Understand the modeling techniques used by investors and analysts
- Strong relationship building and communication skills across a variety of functions, both internal and external
- A proven track record of operating autonomously in an ambiguous high pressure environment with tight deadlines
- Corporate Development and M&A experience is a plus
We believe trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easy for everyone. Flexport is building the platform for global logistics, empowering buyers, sellers and their logistics partners with the technology and services to grow and innovate. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $10B of merchandise across 112 countries every year.
Worried about not having any logistics experience?
Don’t be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. That’s why it’s important to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Account Solutions & Implementation
- Business Enablement
- Business Operations
- Client Solutions
- Data Science & Analytics
- Flexport Ecosystem
- General Management
- Global Brand
- IT, Security & Infrastructure
- Office of CEO
- Office of CTO
- Operational Excellence
- Product Management
- Supply Chain Operations
- Technical Program Management
- Trade & Financial Services
- Trade Lane Management, Fulfillment & Procurement
- User Experience
- Workplace & Facilities
- Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Warehouse
- Kuala Lumpur
- Los Angeles
- New York City
- San Francisco
- U.S. Remote