Business Process Architect, CRM Systems
We are reinventing global trade.
Flexport helps more than 10,000 clients and suppliers lead all aspects of their supply chain operations. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B from investors that include the SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, Google Ventures and Y Combinator.
With offices and infrastructure on three continents, our team is as global as our client base and we’re excited to continue building a product and service they love. Wherever you are, whichever role you play, you’re guaranteed to share your day with passionate and resourceful team members.
As a Business Process Architect you will be part of the Business Technology team that is responsible for designing, building and maintaining solutions on the Salesforce platform and related technologies to support the Sales, Marketing and G&A organizations. This role will be responsible for documenting, designing and testing system implementations and providing launch support of solutions in the Salesforce environment. As a process architect, you will interface with business stakeholders to ensure timely and effective delivery of Salesforce solutions for the business requirements. Join a growing team where you will continue to develop your skills while helping ensure that Flexport has an effective and scalable platform for our business-critical functions.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and partner closely with technical teams for creation of functional business requirements, process flow diagrams, and business cases
- Balance relationships with multiple business stakeholders for new solution features and technical support
- Facilitate requirements gathering, process mapping and review sessions with functional owners and end-user representatives
- Performs gap analysis to identify opportunities for process improvement and as is processes vs. to be processes
- Participate in end to end implementation planning including project management, issue management, communication and change management
- Design business processes for the Salesforce platform (Sales Cloud and other integrated apps)
- Understand broader business drivers to map business needs to process & functional solution design
- Accountable for the timely delivery of projects as per established roadmaps by working closely with the business teams
- Develop future solution strategies by working closely with Business and Development teams
- Utilize business knowledge and expertise to drive business process improvements
- Form productive relationships with internal customers by listening, clarifying, and responding effectively
What you’ll need:
- Salesforce.com / SFDC experience (certification a plus)
- Minimum 5 years of experience as Business Analyst working with Sales functions such as Account/Opportunity/lead/Territory management, forecasting, and understands the full sales motion.
- Minimum 5 years of experience preparing as-is process documentation, to-be process documentation, and performing detailed gap analysis
- Ability to conceptualize current requirements against future plans
- Demonstrated ability to have successfully completed multiple, complex technical projects
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills and the ability to effectively coordinate and manage cross-functional and technical activities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required, including experience meeting with and presenting information to senior leadership.
- Detail-oriented, organized, self-motivated, hard working, and a great team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to capture and manage epics, stories, tasks, and acceptance criteria
- 4-year degree (minimum) in Information Systems or related discipline, Advanced degree would be a plus
At Flexport, we believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make it easy and accessible for everyone. We’re shaping the future of a $8.6T industry with solutions powered by innovative technology and exceptional people. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $19B of merchandise across 112 countries a year.
The recent global supply chain crisis has put Flexport center stage as we continue to play a pivotal role in how goods move around the world. At a valuation of $8 billion, we’re experiencing record growth and are proud to have the support of the best investors in the game who believe in our mission, solutions and people. Ready to tackle global challenges that impact business, society, and the environment? Come join us.
Worried about not having any freight forwarding experience?
Don’t be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. That’s why it’s important to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Account Solutions & Implementation
- Business Enablement
- Business Operations
- Client Solutions
- Data Science & Analytics
- Flexport Ecosystem
- General Management
- Global Brand
- IT, Security & Infrastructure
- Office of CEO
- Office of CTO
- Operational Excellence
- Product Management
- Supply Chain Operations
- Technical Program Management
- Trade & Financial Services
- Trade Lane Management, Fulfillment & Procurement
- User Experience
- Workplace & Facilities
- Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Warehouse
- Kuala Lumpur
- Los Angeles
- New York City
- San Francisco
- U.S. Remote