Senior Program Manager - Order Management, Visibility Onboarding and Customer Success
Make Global Trade Easy for Everyone…Every Day
Flexport’s mission is to make global trade easy for everyone, and that starts with the client onboarding experience. Two key questions your work will impact for clients: “Where’s my stuff?” and “When will it get here?”. The work that you do will help your clients answer these questions quickly and effortlessly.
We are looking for the right person to drive Program Management across post sale activity including onboarding and implementation, client success, and client support for our Commercial Products team within the Order Management and Visibility space. You will partner with Product Managers, Operations, Business Development, Analytics, and our business teams to deliver world-class solutions to simplify global trade complexities and automate where possible. You will be part of the team helping to expand and deliver best in class Order Management and Visibility products and help grow Flexport to be not only the top freight forwarder, but the platform for global trade, making trade easy for everyone.
Bellevue, WA; Chicago, IL; San Francisco, CA
- Deep dive to process review existing activity from winning a customer to start of operations for your commercial product(s).
- Work independently to develop programs that standardize activity from onboarding, to operational launch, to managing client success that enable your commercial product(s) to scale.
- Constantly look for ways to improve post-sale activity for your product(s) so it helps fulfill its promise to the business
- Set a high bar with the program standards you deliver, that we will use to scale other commercial products at Flexport
- Identify opportunities with potential for automation to replace manual work and drive necessary change with both business and tech stakeholders
- Drive simplification of your product(s) activity, facilitating expert delivery by our operation and ease of use of our customers.
You should have:
- Business acumen - You know the levers of the business, how to relate the work of this role all the way up to the company’s financial health. You can articulate the reasons for software investments and/or process changes to any level stakeholder.
- Dive Deep superpowers - You are naturally curious and want to understand how Flexport’s software functions. You use the “5 Why” framework or similar paradigms to challenge current means. You get your hands dirty and sweat details to find root causes.
- A relentlessly data-driven and highly data literate mindset - delivering products that delight clients starts with you. You know that making decisions needs both customer anecdotes and customer data. BI tools and SQL are your friends, not just a tool of the job.
- Bias for Action: Once you’ve dived deep through data to find key insights, you build a plan and go on the offense to drive improvements. You’re not someone who needs things spelled out for them or is uncomfortable with ambiguity.
- Strong communication skills - you can write clearly, speak intelligently, and guide stakeholders along as you guide them through a journey
- A love to play the long game - You can see around corners and plan 2-3 steps ahead in terms of what needs building so your customers find success using your products. You relentlessly defend your roadmap from distractions and can stay the course
- Domain knowledge: You’re familiar with the ins and outs of how customers and operators interact with our product - their day to day work, what incentivizes them, preferred methods of working, nature of the industry, and regional nuances.
At Flexport, we believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make it easy and accessible for everyone. We’re shaping the future of a $8.6T industry by building the “Operating System for Global trade”, with solutions powered by innovative technology and exceptional people. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $19B of merchandise across 112 countries a year.
The recent global supply chain crisis has put Flexport center stage as we continue to play a pivotal role in how goods move around the world. At a valuation of $8 billion, we’re experiencing record growth and are proud to have the support of the best investors in the game who believe in our mission, solutions and people. Ready to tackle global challenges that impact business, society, and the environment? Come join us.
Worried about not having any freight forwarding experience?
- Don’t be! We’re building the first Operating System for Global Trade. That’s why it’s incredibly important for us to bring people fromdiverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the freight forwarding industry forward.
- What’s freight forwarding and why does it matter? Freight forwarding is the coordination and shipment of goods from one place to another and it’s what makes global trade possible. Flexport is on a mission to make global trade easier for everyone because we believe it canhelp connect the world and break down economic barriers.
- We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one withFlexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Account Solutions & Implementation
- Business Enablement
- Business Operations
- Client Solutions
- Data Science & Analytics
- Flexport Ecosystem
- General Management
- Global Brand
- IT, Security & Infrastructure
- Office of CEO
- Office of CTO
- Operational Excellence
- Product Management
- Supply Chain Operations
- Technical Program Management
- Trade & Financial Services
- Trade Lane Management, Fulfillment & Procurement
- User Experience
- Workplace & Facilities
- Ho Chi Minh City
- Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Warehouse
- Kuala Lumpur
- Los Angeles
- New York City
- San Francisco
- U.S. Remote