Principal Product Manager, Pricing and Invoicing
Trade Lane Management, Fulfillment & Procurement
Principal Product Manager, Pricing and Invoicing
Build the platform that powers global trade
We are looking for experienced and driven Principal Product Managers to join our team and create world-class customer experiences that progress the evolution of global trade. As a Principal Product Manager, you will be responsible for developing our team’s strategy, frequently interacting with senior leadership, and overseeing the development and management of product lines from ideation to launch. The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker who puts the customer first, is comfortable with financial and quantitative analysis, has a passion for technology, and a track record of leading successful product launches that improve the customer experience.
At our company, we value diversity and inclusion, and we believe that a diverse team leads to better products and outcomes. We welcome all qualified applicants to apply for this Principal Product Manager role and contribute their unique perspectives and experiences to our team.
- Drive the product vision, strategy, and roadmap for our product line, including building new products and businesses.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, sales, and marketing, finance, and operations to ensure successful product development and launch
- Conduct market research, analyze customer feedback, and identify opportunities for product improvement and growth
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders and customers
- Monitor industry trends and competitive landscape to inform product strategy and decision-making
- Collaborate with other department leaders to achieve business goals
You should have:
- 10+ years of product management experience, with at least 3 years of experience in a leadership role
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in a relevant field
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills as well as the ability to use data to drive decision-making
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and effectively present to C-Suite level leadership.
- Passion for innovation and a track record of leading successful product launches
At Flexport, we believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make it easy and accessible for everyone. We’re shaping the future of a $8.6T industry with solutions powered by innovative technology and exceptional people. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $19B of merchandise across 112 countries a year.
The recent global supply chain crisis has put Flexport center stage as we continue to play a pivotal role in how goods move around the world. At a valuation of $8B, we’re experiencing record growth and are proud to have the support of the best investors in the game who believe in our mission, solutions and people. Ready to tackle global challenges that impact business, society, and the environment? Come join us.
Worried about not having any logistics experience?
Don’t be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. That’s why it’s important to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To learn more about what our tech teams have been up to, head to theEngineering Blog.
- Account Management
- Account Solutions & Implementation
- Business Enablement
- Business Operations
- Data Science & Analytics
- Flexport Ecosystem
- General Management
- Global Brand
- Office of CEO
- Office of CTO
- Operational Excellence
- Product Management
- Supply Chain Operations
- Technical Program Management
- Trade & Financial Services
- Trade Lane Management, Fulfillment & Procurement
- User Experience
- Workplace & Facilities
- Ho Chi Minh City
- Hong Kong
- Los Angeles
- New York City
- San Francisco
- U.S. Remote
- United States
More About Flexport