Strategic Pricing Manager
Craft pricing strategies to help Flexport grow
Develop pricing proposals to build, grow, and strengthen Flexport’s book of business
The Strategic Pricing team is focused on building the right pricing proposals - from strategy to execution - to win new business, retain our current customers, and fuel our exciting growth plans. The Strategic Pricing team plays a major role in driving Flexport to meet our volume and revenue goals.
As a Strategic Pricing Manager, you’ll join a team of global pricing experts across whose mission is to formulate and implement pricing strategies that position Flexport for long-term growth and profitability. You will also get the opportunity to work collaboratively across various functions within Flexport, learn from other teams, and develop strong working relationships across the organization to build customer proposals and win business together as a Flexport team.
- Work cross-functionally to develop pricing strategies across different opportunities
- Analyze data to make key decisions on how to position on proposals
- Manage pricing bids and work collaboratively across teams to prepare proposals
- Develop insights to improve our pricing processes and strategies upstream
You should have:
- 3+ years of professional experience in Air Freight Forwarding
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Marketing, Finance, Data Analytics, or similar field
- Proficient with Excel and/or similar software (i.e. Google Sheets)
- An excitement to learn, grow, and win business for Flexport!
- A "compliance first" attitude to keep our regulators happy and enthusiastic about Flexport since we operate in a heavily regulated industry.
At Flexport, we believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make it easy and accessible for everyone. We’re shaping the future of a $8.6T industry with solutions powered by innovative technology and exceptional people. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $19B of merchandise across 112 countries a year.
The recent global supply chain crisis has put Flexport center stage as we continue to play a pivotal role in how goods move around the world. At a valuation of $8 billion, we’re experiencing record growth and are proud to have the support of the best investors in the game who believe in our mission, solutions and people. Ready to tackle global challenges that impact business, society, and the environment? Come join us.
Worried about not having any logistics experience?
Don’t be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. That’s why it’s important to bring people fromdiverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To learn more about what our tech teams have been up to, head to the Engineering Blog.
- Account Management
- Account Solutions & Implementation
- Business Enablement
- Business Operations
- Data Science & Analytics
- Flexport Ecosystem
- General Management
- Global Brand
- Office of CEO
- Office of CTO
- Operational Excellence
- Product Management
- Supply Chain Operations
- Technical Program Management
- Trade & Financial Services
- Trade Lane Management, Fulfillment & Procurement
- User Experience
- Workplace & Facilities
- Ho Chi Minh City
- Hong Kong
- Los Angeles
- New York City
- San Francisco
- U.S. Remote
- United States
More About Flexport