Account Executive - SMB Fulfillment
Build and grow with us! Join Flexport as an Account Executive and supercharge your career.
Operating at the intersection of logistics and tech has allowed Flexport to develop a unique value proposition that customers all over the globe love, resulting in exponential growth over the last 10 years. As part of our mission to make global trade easy for everyone, we are continuing to grow our sales organization.
We are seeking an experienced Account Executive in the SMB Fulfillment space with experience in end to end supply chain solutions and fulfillment to build and scale our business, identify good-fit clients, and close deals. You'll be part of a high-performing team and in the driver's seat building up our presence working remotely while solving customer problems with tech-enabled supply chain and fulfillment. Examples of activities you might be dealing with on a normal day range from leading a discovery call with a prospect to uncover more about their supply chain processes, project managing the complexities of logistics, discuss an onboarding strategy with a fellow Flexporter, jumping on a plane and travel with a prospective client to tour our operation, or sharing your best practices with the broader sales team in a peer learning session.
You will be:
- Building and growing Flexport location through closing net-new business in partnership with your sales colleagues
- Uncovering and connecting with ideal clients through a combination of self-prospecting and collaboration with our SDR team.
- Consulting with new clients to understand their supply chain needs
- Creating a value-add solution, demonstrating our capabilities through remote and in-person meetings
- Leading the customer onboarding process by leveraging internal resources and teams
You should have:
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in a full cycle (prospecting to closing), quota carrying sales role in the location market
- Fluency in English
- Enthusiasm for cold-calling prospects, leading discovery calls to uncover their needs, and managing accounts to create an outstanding experience for clients
- A fast learning ability, a strong work ethic, and a burning desire to grow into a top 5% sales executive in the country
At Flexport, we believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make it easy and accessible for everyone. We’re shaping the future of a $8.6T industry with solutions powered by innovative technology and exceptional people. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $19B of merchandise across 112 countries a year.
The recent global supply chain crisis has put Flexport center stage as we continue to play a pivotal role in how goods move around the world. At a valuation of $8 billion, we’re experiencing record growth and are proud to have the support of the best investors in the game who believe in our mission, solutions and people. Ready to tackle global challenges that impact business, society, and the environment? Come join us.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.