The Dashboard is where you’ll first land after logging in. The Dashboard provides a summary of your current shipping activity.
The Dashboard includes several modules to help you understand the state of your supply chain:
- The Map grounds you on the overall status of your supply chain, showing where each of your shipments are and clustering together shipments that are in close proximity. You can click on a cluster to zoom in and understand where each shipment is, and click into a shipment to understand its current status.
- The Priority & Bookmarked Shipments module will show any shipments that you designate as “priority” or bookmark individually.
- The Calendar module shows shipments that are being delivered or being picked up on a particular date.
- The Tasks module shows your outstanding tassk (e.g. a quote that need review, invoices that are due).
- The Exceptions module shows any shipments that have an exception -- an event that has changed the planned shipment schedule in some way (e.g. a Customs hold or a pushed-back cargo ready date).
- The Bookings module shows any outstanding bookings.
- The Quote Requests modules shows any outstanding quote requests.
You can use the filter groups at the top of the dashboard to filter the items in each module, or create a custom filter group.
Click here to go to your Dashboard.
Also in this guide:
- Dashboard -- See an overview of active shipments
- Shipments -- Check on the status of a shipment, or send a message to your Flexport team
- Quotes -- Request a quote for an upcoming shipment, or review a quote we’ve prepared for you
- Products -- View information about the products you’ve shipped with Flexport
- Network -- View or export information about your suppliers, warehouses, etc.
- Billing -- Pay or review invoices
- Reports -- See raw data and visual analytics to help evaluate your supply chain
- Help -- Search or browse resources related to importing, shipping, and using the app
- Settings -- Add users or adjust notification settings