The Shipments tab stores information about all of your Flexport shipments, both active and completed. You can think of it as a shipments table -- a central place to monitor and track your shipments, using a number of filters.
The dashboard features four default filter groups: All shipments in progress, In transit, At arrival port, and Bookmarked and priority.
In addition to these groups, you can create a custom filter group tailored to your workflow. To create a group, click on the + Create button next Your filters. This will bring up a modal where you can filter by:
- Status: Shipments that have a specific status (e.g. In Transit to Arrival Port)
- Date: Shipment milestones (e.g. cargo ready date) within a specific date range
- Location: Shipments that are going to and/or from specified locations
- Company: Shipments passing through specified companies
- Issue: Shipments that have an issue recorded (e.g., vessel delay)
- Mode: Shipments of a certain type (e.g., Air only)
- Assigned to: Shipments assigned to specfic people in your organization
- Importance: Shipments that have been marked as priority or bookmarked
- Importance: Shipments that have been tagged with specific references
If you click on a shipment, you’ll be taken to the shipment details. This is where you can communicate with your Flexport team about this shipment, and access all of the events and messages that have been sent so far. You’ll also see the products, documents, and invoices associated with this shipment.
Here, you can also add subscribers to this shipment -- stakeholders within the company who may not need to follow along with all shipments, but who, for one reason or another, want to keep an eye on this one.
Click here to go to your Shipments tab.
Frequently asked questions about shipments:
Also in this guide:
- Dashboard -- See an overview of active shipments
- Shipments -- Check on the status of a shipment, or review a quote we've prepared for you
- Quotes -- Request a quote for an upcoming shipment, or review a quote we’ve prepared for you
- Products -- View information about the products you’ve shipped with Flexport
- Network -- View or export information about your suppliers, warehouses, etc.
- Billing -- Pay or review invoices
- Reports -- See raw data and visual analytics to help evaluate your supply chain
- Help -- Search or browse resources related to importing, shipping, and using the app
- Settings -- Add users or adjust notification settings