We're looking for a Data Operations Analyst for our Trucking & Intermodal procurement team. This individual will coordinate and support reporting, pricing and administrative functions, help drive efficiencies, and continuously look for ways to improve procurement operations through enhanced retrieval and gathering of management information.
- You will be responsible for daily/weekly/monthly reporting based on operations, finance and compliance, coordinate seamlessly with our subcontractors and Flexport data sources to ensure timely and appropriate production of management information
- You will support, build and implement reporting infrastructure and procedures, while developing Flexport processes and systems
- You will track KPIs of our carrier subcontractors in order to inform areas of opportunity and operator performance management
- You will act as pricing consultant to global operations teams on all aspects of ground transportation in Europe (plus Middle East & Africa)
- You will help with Flexport Carrier App (Transmission) training and support to carrier subcontractors
- You will continuously identify and execute on improvement opportunities.
- BA/BS degree and preferably (but not mandatory) a first experience in logistics, warehousing, freight forwarding, supply chain or consulting (ground transportation in terms of trucking, rail and/or barging is a plus)
- A true team player
- Excited to manage relations and create best-in-class reporting and administrative structures
- Hands-on, process oriented, a structured thinker with strong problem solving capabilities
- A Strategic vision and ground floor execution
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- An obsession with (internal & external) client happiness; you succeed when they succeed
- Next-level attention to detail
- A master of (internal) communication
- Courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason requires it. See something broken? Fix it!
- Flexible and willing to work outside office hours
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easier for everyone. We aim to do this by building the Operating System for Global trade - a strategic model combining advanced technology and data analytics, logistics infrastructure, and supply chain expertise. Flexport today connects almost 10,000 clients and suppliers across 109 countries, including established global brands like Georgia-Pacific as well as emerging innovators like Sonos. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B in funding from SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital and Y Combinator. We’re excited about the three big ways we’re moving forward after our recent $1B investment from SoftBank Vision Fund in February 2019.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Get weekly insights into all things freight, delivered right to your inbox.