Investing your time with Flexport means keeping pace with a rapidly growing business, learning new skills, and seeking opportunities to fill the gap. We appreciate your contributions to making Flexport an amazing place to work and we encourage upwards or lateral movement and transfers that align with current business needs.
The work of a DG Program Associate is different every day. Our DG PA will sit in any location in Mainland China and will gain the highest level of DG certification for each transportation mode. You will be responsible for assisting the global DG team and various functional leaders in DG training and DG compliance operations tasks in the APAC region. You will lead the charge for promoting a strong DG compliance culture in Flexport Asia to prevent DG incidents and accidents from occuring.
You'll have the opportunity to:
- Manage day-to-day DG compliance operations including detailed auditing to ensure adherence to DG regulations for various modes of transport;
- Further manage the outsourcing of such activities as listed above to our Support Ninja agents in Manila;
- Provide feedback to Makers org to further enhance Core’s ability to enforce DG compliance and other ways to mitigate Flexport’s risk for regulatory fines or accidents;
- Collaborate with marketing to conduct webinars and other campaigns to increase DG services sign ups from Flexport.com/services/dangerous-goods;
- Work closely with our global Asia Partner Team to strengthen feedback loops and improve DG processes throughout our partner network
- Take lead with the auditing and DG process development for Flexport warehouses in the region;
- Support the design of training materials for Flexport shippers to promote the “Compliance as a Service” initiative;
- Aid in the process creation and training of future Flexport locations in Asia; and
- Lead shipper/consignee DG consultation calls, promoting best practice and service!
- A desire to roll up your sleeves;
- Attention to detail;
- Ground floor execution with strategic vision;
- An obsession with client happiness - you succeed when they succeed;
- A desire to contribute across a squad and Flexport as a whole.