Be a part of the Workplace team to help keep up with Flexport growth, we’re looking for a smart and passionate Workplace Associate for our growing Workplace team to help in building and scaling business expansion projects. Keep reading! Here are the responsibilities for this role:
- Be the happy face of Flexport greeting guests, checking them in, and connecting them with their host
- Accountable for maintaining smooth front desk operations by following the standard procedures and processes
- Serve as backup to our Customer Experience Team, answering phones and directing calls when needed.
- Manage local Workplace Jira ticketing system, promptly answer tickets and escalate as needed.
- Coordinate with building management (input work orders, access requests, vendor registration, dog registration, etc.)
- Support workstation setup, seating moves and office relocations and setups
- Assist with office-related special projects
- Be a set of eyes on all things in both warehouse and office, vendors, security, and facilities.
- Ensure we stay in compliance across our office and an ambassador of employee security (CTPAT compliance)
- Logistical event coordination (Happy hours, office visits, etc)
- Support day to day vendor management and communication
- Work with the Workplace Manager to ensure all office supplies are ordered and stocked at all times.
- Work in Tsim Sha Tsui office occasionally
You should have:
- Reinforce the highest standards of integrity and ethics
- A BS/BA degree is and/or comparable experience required
- Up to 1-year of administrative/ office experience, ideally in a high-growth environment
- Experience in setting up new offices is a plus
- Potential to work collaboratively across departments within a complex organization
- Potential to make a good first impression and demonstrate respectful, friendly and welcoming behavior
- A structured and organized approach towards your work
- A strong sense of urgency and personal accountability
- You see a problem and come armed with a solution
- Strong communication skills
Worried about not having any logistics experience?
Don’t be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. That’s why it’s important to bring people fromdiverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Account Solutions & Implementation
- Business Enablement
- Business Operations
- Client Solutions
- Data Science & Analytics
- Flexport Ecosystem
- General Management
- Global Brand
- IT, Security & Infrastructure
- Office of CEO
- Office of CTO
- Operational Excellence
- Product Management
- Supply Chain Operations
- Technical Program Management
- Trade & Financial Services
- Trade Lane Management, Fulfillment & Procurement
- User Experience
- Workplace & Facilities
- Ho Chi Minh City
- Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Warehouse
- Los Angeles
- New York City
- San Francisco
- U.S. Remote