How Can I Add a Bank Account for ACH?
Detailed instructions describing how to add bank information to your Flexport account.
Ready to Get Started?
Flexport makes shipping your cargo transparent, reliable, and affordable
Flexport requires that a bank account must be verified in order to serve as your payment method. A bank account only needs to be verified once.
To add and verify your bank account:
- In the Billing tab, click Payment Methods.
- Click + Add Method.
- Fill in the required Bank Account information and click Save Payment Method.
- Access the drop-down menu on the right side of your preferred bank account, and click Verify. See the red boxes in the screenshot below:
5. Clicking Verify will send two micro deposits to your account (the micro-deposits may take up to a few business days to process).
6. Once they are deposited, return to the same screen, click Verify, and enter the amounts deposited. Then click Verify deposits:
This will get you all set up for payment! If you don't receive the micro deposits within a few days, or if you have any other questions, please contact email@example.com.