Estimated costs of Flexport Direct Delivery, Flexport LTL, and Flexport FCL will be included in your quote.
Follow the steps below to estimate the price of using FedEx as a final delivery method. Do not accept the charges.
1. Select SPD and FedEx in your Seller Central account located under your shipment plan in Section 2: Shipping Service.
2. Complete Section 3: Shipment Packing, including the box weight (box dimensions are optional) and click Confirm.
Estimated shipping costs will be located under Section 4: Shipping Charges.
Do not accept the charges.
2. Complete the form under Section 3: Shipment Packing and click Confirm in the bottom right.
3. Estimate the pallet information using the following guidelines:
Do not check the Stackable pallets box. If you check the Stackable pallets box, Amazon may send a truck that will only accommodate stackable pallets. If they aren’t stackable, then all your pallets won’t fit in the truck.
**Auto-pallet-calculating tools are available online, but be aware that these tools are not always accurate and often underestimate pallet details.**
4. Calculate the charges under Section 4: Shipping Charges using the following guidelines:
5. Click Calculate. Do not accept the charges.
Subscribe for the latest news on trade lanes, customs and tariff changes, and expert economic insight.