- Services and Capabilities
- My Flexport Account
- Quotes, Pricing, and Billing
- Shipment Essentials
- Customs and Compliance
- Shipping to Amazon FBA
- Flexport Webinars
- Ocean and Air Freight Market Updates
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
We’re here to help.
An ultimate consignee is the party who will be the final recipient of a shipment.
Know what you need to import into Australia, and how to set up and ship to Amazon FBA warehouses in Australia.
FBA IDs are assigned to every shipment going to a different FBA warehouse.
A zone rate is a type of freight rate used to determine cost by moving through geographic areas.
How Do I Calculate Amazon LTL Charges to an Amazon FBA Warehouse?
- Dimensions (1): use 72” (maximum height per Amazon requirements).
- Weight (2): divide the cargo weight by number of pallets.
- Approximate pallet count (3): divide the shipment’s volume (cbm) by 1.5 for an estimation.
- Freight ready date (1): choose any date.
- Contact person (2): choose any contact.
- Freight class (3): select 100.
- Declared value (4): use the commercial value of your cargo.