- Services and Capabilities
- My Flexport Account
- Quotes, Pricing, and Billing
- Shipment Essentials
- Customs and Compliance
- Shipping to Amazon FBA
- Flexport Webinars
- Ocean and Air Freight Market Updates
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
We’re here to help.
An overweight container will incur extra fees during the trucking and/or rail leg, so keep the weight limitations below in mind when loading a...
What to select as your final delivery method when shipping to an Amazon FBA warehouse in the EU.
You will be asked to enter a destination location when requesting a quote from Flexport. See below for instructions on what to enter.
If you have been assigned multiple Amazon fulfillment centers, enter the fulfillment center with the most cargo assigned to it as the destination...
How Will Amazon Prime Day Impact My Supply Chain?
What is Amazon Prime Day?
When is Amazon Prime Day?
How does Amazon Prime Day impact importers?
Delivery appointments are scarce.
Amazon’s LTL trucking service is overloaded.
- Flexport can arrange the trucking to Amazon, with delivery in 7 days. This will cost more than Amazon LTL, but it’s also about 14 days faster. (Ask your Flexport team for a quote!) Note that Flexport delivery may still be pushed back due to the lack of available delivery appointments.
Warehouses are busy -- very busy.
How can I avoid these issues?
- Ensure that all cartons are properly labeled at origin. If this needs to be done, or fixed, at destination, it will cost extra time and money.
- If you haven’t done so already, make sure that your Flexport team has the ability to View/Edit shipment plans in your Seller Central account.
- Let your Flexport team know ASAP if you have an urgent shipment going to an Amazon FBA warehouse. This way, we can offer and implement solutions such as those listed above.