Harmonized System Code (HS) Lookup & Finder
Your HS codes determine your compliance, your admissibility, and which supply chain advantages you can capture. See how precision classification can protect your finances and unlock greater strategy.
U.S. Harmonized Tariff Schedule
- 1. This chapter does not cover:
- (a) Natural oleoresins or vegetable extracts of heading 1301 or 1302;
- (b) Soap or other products of heading 3401; or
- (c) Gum, wood or sulfate turpentine or other products of heading 3805.
- 2. The expression "odoriferous substances" in heading 3302 refers only to the substances of heading 3301, to odoriferous constituents isolated from those substances or to synthetic aromatics.
- 3. Headings 3303 to 3307 apply, inter alia, to products, whether or not mixed (other than aqueous distillates and aqueous solutions of essential oils), suitable for use as goods of these headings and put up in packings of a kind sold by retail for such use.
- 4. The expression "perfumery, cosmetic or toilet preparations" in heading 3307 applies, inter alia, to the following products: scented sachets; odoriferous preparations which operate by burning; perfumed papers and papers impregnated or coated with cosmetics; contact lens or artificial eye solutions; wadding, felt and nonwovens, impregnated, coated or covered with perfume or cosmetics; animal toilet preparations.
Apply For Trade Finance Now
Your faster, easier application process starts right now.